View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 10:07 AM
acts
PPCGeeks Regular

acts is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does sprint now have the crappiest selection of PPCs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by isleepy1 View Post
You neglected to mention one of these phones verizon is launching is the hero which has been available to sprint for the last 3 weeks.... But even with the launch of these 4 phones (plus the imagio) i still don't see how anyone is "too far ahead of sprint" especially considering 4 outta 5 mentioned here are for verizon and OP considers att and tmobile to be the leaders in the smartphone category. The Imagio is basically the diamond 2 (same specs as tp2 without keyboard) The Dragon and HD2 look nice, but are still rumors and fuzzy pictures so I'll believe it when I see it and are defiantly NOT available now, and like you said by the time they do release who knows what carriers will be offering. Yes the Druid (sholes) as stated previously is something sprint does not currently offer yet so +1 for verizon on that. If you want to talk about what one carrier has that sprint doesn't how about we talk about the Moment or for that matter the Pre? Two smartphones available today from sprint no other carrier has. Which brings me to my orginal point, besides the druid and Iphone what is offered NOW that makes other cell phone companies superior to sprint?
Based on the OPs original post, even though the title suggests whether or not Sprint has the crappiest selection of PPCs now, the content shows he's looking at it from a forward perspective. The truth of the matter is, the only real exclusive phone that Sprint will have within the next few months is the moment. Even the Pre will be going to verizon in a couple months. Sprint hasn't positioned themselves well in gaining exclusivity (and when they do, for some reason it's not that long).