View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 05:27 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does sprint now have the crappiest selection of PPCs?

Well, VZN is releasing 2 new Android phones Nov. 6th. One of them you've already mentioned, Droid/Sholes, will be the only phone available in the US with the 1GHZ Snapdragon processor at that time. Then the Dragon/Passion is rumored to release before 2010, also with the 1GHZ Snapdragon and the 4.3 inch screen. At this point there's not even a credible rumor of sprint recieving a Snapdragon phone. Some are hoping that the HD2 will makes it's way to Sprint, but so far the only real info shows it going to T-Mo. What it boils down to right now is that the other carriers have what sprint has, but sprint doesnt have what the other carriers have, like the HD2, Sholes, Dragon, and the Imagio. That could all change next month, but as of right now, thats how it is.

EDIT: It has come to my attention that the Droid will NOT have the 1ghz processor and will in fact only have a 550mghz processor, still a good phone, but not the processor I thought it had.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 10-31-2009 at 05:02 PM.