View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 03:31 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Anyone out there know more on Copyright laws and the DMCA?

Just wondering. As you may or maynot I contacted by my ISP and told we were hosting a file that was copyright infringment. Anyways I know some of you out there own sites and may know more about this. I myself am new to running a website. Dont know jack about laws, I read the copyright laws, the dmca, and I think section 512. Anyways if anyone with alittle more knowledge could speak then please do. I do know somethings WILL be removed of the next couple of days (more dicussed in a later annoucment).
Regards,
Mike