View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:53 AM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't change clock after going panoramic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
No matter what clock I try to install and through whatever program I use, it doesn't change from the OEM clock.. I've downloaded just cabs, i've used Manila Customizer, etc and still never works... And yes i've disabled TF3D before hand and soft-reset after installation... Stock 2.01 OEM rom....

Normally you need to install the clock first, then panoramic bg. So uninstall both and install in that order.

dwizzy130