Thread: Imagio vs. Eris
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 01:22 AM
RKnight
PPCGeeks Regular

RKnight is keeping up the good workRKnight is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RKnight Send a message via MSN to RKnight Send a message via Yahoo to RKnight
Re: Imagio vs. Eris

I personally was thinking about switching to to Droid Eris to try my hands with an Android device since none can seam to get me a Touch Pro2, however I went into sprint today to check out there Hero, and was not impressed. The biggest thing was that I am surprised how quickly I have became used to the large 3.6" screen on the Imagio and the Hero/ Droid Eris doesn't come close. The Imagio is also larger in both height and width, however the Hero is slightly thinker. If you want to see a good side by side comparison a good site is actually Phonearena.com and they allow you to see a Size comparison view when you can actually drag one device over the other. I am still holding out for a TP2. I am going into the local Verizon store tomorrow for a 3rd replacement device ( I received my Imagio on the 20th). It really is up to what you like and what you want to do with the device. I personally actually use my phones more then anyone I know. I watch allot of videos and listen to music constantly and am always browsing the web. I usually have to plug my Imagio in the charge it up 2-4 times a day to be able to get through the day to give you an idea on my usage. The one thing that I can say is that there is the 30 Trial that will allow you to switch from the Imagio, however they only let you switch once and there is a $35 re-stocking fee.
Current Device: HTC HD2 Wife myTouch 3G & Touch Pro2 for SALE ~ ROM - Energy 6.5.X Series Wife .... in process of Rooting and finding a good 2.1 base with Sense 2.0 ROM ~ Carrier - T-Mobile ~ Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk soon to be 32 GB SanDisk