Old 11-22-2007, 01:00 AM
seidioseidio
N00b

seidioseidio is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
All the questions I've asked. Quite a few people here have it and are happy with the battery. I had opportunity to hold/use a phone with one recently, and it wasn't anywhere near as big or obtrusive as I had assumed from photos, and the user said he can now get a day and a half of constant use out of the battery now, so he's happy.

As far as a case, I swung by Seidio's site and purchased their wonderful holster designed for unskinned phones (they have several that come with skins or support already-existing skins, but these obviously wouldn't work with the larger battery), as I was told by a user here with the extended battery that it will accommodate it. The holster is fantastic and highly-recommended anyway. I got mine in anticipation of getting the battery eventually.

The one thing giving me pause now as to whether to get the 2100mAh battery is the fact that Seidio's working on their own extended battery. History, plus the fact that they managed to make a 1650mAh battery the same size as the stock one, tells us that this battery will be in the 3000+mAh range at the same size as the 2100s. So I'd kind of like to hold out for that.
Seidio 3500 mah super extendd battery for PPC 6800

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=888