View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 05:57 PM
jasjarman
N00b

jasjarman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SPEEEED Up Your Imagio!

I have been using this aoo called speed booster (see link below) and the imagi feels like it got a processor upgrade! And the memory has stayed at 54-57 while watching movies with wm player. The overall performance is amazing!

Try these setting IF you choose to download the app. Btw, posted a picture showing a performance test the app did of my phone. I have no idea if those are good specs but the 1 pic is before and the 2 pic is after the new setting. Does not show much but I swear the speed is awesome!

Here are the setting I changed:

VIDEO: I LOWERED IT TO 0 TO SAVE BATTERY. WILL HAVE TO BENCHMARD WITH IT ALL THE WAY UP AND WILL POST A 3RD PIC WHEN I CAN.

DISABLE WINDOWS ANIMATION.

INCREASE FILE SYSTEM CACHE

INCREASE FILE FILTER CACHE

INCREASE INTERNET CACHE LIMIT (HAVE NOT USED INTERNET YET TO SEE WHATS THE DIFFERENCE).

SHOW BATTERY METER. AWSOME LITTLE OPTION THAT SHOWS A ORANGE YELLOW GREEN LINE THAT SHOWS YOUR STATE OF BATTERY JUICE. ITS SITS ON THE TOP NICELY!

If you try this app and find other setting please post here. And if you buy the app you get even more settings to play with! Im happy the way it is now, but if anyone buys the app and says the imagio goes even faster doing this or that with the full version I will buy it!

http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?section=speedbooster

TRY IT!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (64.0 KB, 167 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jasjarman; 10-29-2009 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Forgot stuff
This post has been thanked 2 times.