View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 03:19 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where can I get a cheap oem battery cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelfurry View Post
How bad is the scratch, you might could die it black... I did mine, it had a few surface scratches. They are hidden now and not noticable anymore. A $2.00 bottle of RIT black, drop the batt cover and stylus in for about 24hrs. Take out, rince off and you have a beautiful looking batt cover!! SO much better than red IMO It makes the phone look so much better.
And if you want to do it quicker than 24 hours, just buy the powder RIT dye, put about 1/3 of the powder in a boiling pot of water, drop in the back cover and stylus, stir for about 5 min, remove from the water, rinse and enjoy.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!