View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:59 PM
Triscuit
High Speed Lurking

Triscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIPTriscuit is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Testers Needed: Panoramic BGs for TP2!!!

---TEST CABS BELOW---

First of all, big thanks to Rotastrain over at XDA for getting this started, and z0mbiexx for finding it.
And obviously all the testers. I do not have a TP2 yet, so you're the only means for me getting this done.

The reason we're in testing is I want to fix the Hero icon scrolling along with the Tray icon. So far, the only development out there has left this the way it is. But I would like to see it work the same way as the Touch Pro pano found on z0mbiexx's thread here. Basically, I would like the Hero icon to stay centered as you scroll.

Also, there is a little gap on the bottom of the image when you are not using curtains. I'm hoping to make an adjustment to that as well.

BASIC INSTALL INSTUCTIONS
  • Reset your wallpaper back to default settings
  • Install one of the mods. (Now in testing)
  • Install a background (Even though we're in testing, I will take requests)
Mods

Triscuit's TP2 Pano test v2

Triscuit's TP2 Pano test v2.1

While using panoramics DO NOT UNINSTALL THE ORIGINAL MOD.

To switch between backgrounds, you should first uninstall the previous background (I say "should" because you don't have to, but I recommend it for a clean install/uninstall) and install the next.

You do not necessarily have to restart the phone for the install to complete.
When it gets to the restart the phone screen, you can press cancel, but for the install to complete, TouchFlo must be restarted.

Here are some backgrounds to test, just to make sure it does what it’s supposed to do. There are also some throughout the thread.(The attached cabs do not include the original mod.)

Click an image to download the cab

I've made over 100 panos over at z0mbiexx's thread. Download THIS zip file to see them. If you want one let me know.

Last edited by Triscuit; 11-01-2009 at 09:30 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.