View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:20 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transparent TF3D for Panoramic Background..??

I think I've got it for you. This should have the same features as my panoramic mod for tf3d2.1 (ie the clean background while sliding, white menus in secondary tf2d menus - like music library, and black curtain while sliding tabs in secondary menus). It worked fine for me on the stock sprint rom when I tested it, but let me know if you have any problems. This cab is a cab and you just need to make sure you have the 3 images for the background installed (none are included in the cab).
Attached Files
File Type: cab mwalt2 tf3d improved panorama.cab (22.2 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!