View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 06:35 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: Transparent TF3D for Panoramic Background..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
What ROM and/or version of manila are you running? Post your 5c9aa261_manila and I can try to update it (since it sounds like you're running the old panoramic mod for the TP stock manila).

I'm runnin the OEM 2.01 MR Sprint ROM that was just recently released... I can't get any clocks to even work, I tried about 5 different ones and it stays the OEM clock the whole time..?? I even tried using the Manilla Customizer and had no luck as well, clock stays the same everytime...

And here is my Manilla file... It wouldn't let me just post it as it was, so i added ".cab" to the end so just erase that and you should be good... Thanks for your help...
Attached Files
File Type: cab 5c9aa261_manila.cab (16.7 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!