View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 06:44 PM
fwaits
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D Screen Rotation Solved - All Screens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgemoose View Post
Just wanted to let you know that this Mod is awsome!!!!! I never ventured into the 'Registry' before. I was always to afraid. But your instructions were perfect for an idiot like myself. That trick works great. should have been standard with phone. Works PEFECT! i even love how you can bring up the slider bar if you click on that arrow.(like it was made for this). thanks and good work.
P.S. i don't like "change screen" because it is a program that you have to run. (if i remember correctly). this way is much better. No starting up anything. Automatic. Thanks again
Actually it IS made to work this way, just the ROM Verizon cooked up for whatever reason they disabled it. Not sure why. Basically this fix is turning a feature back on that was turned off.

ChangeScreen on the other hand, is more of a forced Landscape for apps that aren't necessarily designed to work that way.