View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Maverick_TN
N00b
Threadstarter

Maverick_TN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Maverick_TN Send a message via AIM to Maverick_TN Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick_TN
Re: [REQUEST] Law Enforcement Field Database Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool14 View Post
One idea you could consider for getting some software developed, if you are unable to find an acceptable solution. Would be to get in contact with whatever school in Tennessee has teh best Computer Science/Software Engineering programming and find out if they have a capstone or senior design project. My university has such a program and people outside of the university are allowed to submit project ideas. Then you could just submit the project and see if you get enough interest generated for people to choose it.
Not a bad idea, thanks for the suggestion.
I will take that into consideration if I don't have something else work out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxFan View Post
wow, i mean we are by no means a large city/county but we have MDTs for every crusier (even EMS and FIRE have them) as well as Digital (believe me, it isn't worth the extra, i Prefer Analog any day)....oh well, good luck, maybe they can get some federal grant money to get some gear later...
Yeah, just have to wait and see.... I'm not holding my breath though.