View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 01:42 AM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: battery died while loading a rom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagrant View Post
diamond does not have a sd card. at least sprint diamonds dont. that would solve alot of my problems if it did have one. thank you any way.

well i think my problem is a bad usb port it will charge but nothing else. i noticed poking around here and other places the phone it self should recognize it has a usb connected to it ( in bootloader) regardless of weather the drivers were loaded to the comp. or not. also noticed this is a common problem among diamonds. kinda crappie but fixable. so will get all this fixed and report back on my condition. thanks to all who replied.

Oh crap! I totally forgot! That really sucks and I wish I had another solution for ya but I'm out of them.
Hope you can get it working,

dwizzy130