View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 09:15 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transparent TF3D for Panoramic Background..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
I'm trying to find a way to completely make TF3D transparent while sliding through ur icons so you can better display the Panoramic background. I've tried clear clocks, sliders, etc and have had no luck thus far... Anyone who has a panoramic background must know what I'm talking about.. Say your on the clock screen for instance, well when you slide to say the weather tab, the clock stays up while ur fingers sliding so you dont see the background at all barely... Just lookin for a way to complete make everything transparent while sliding than noticeable once you lift your finger... Thanks...
What ROM and/or version of manila are you running? Post your 5c9aa261_manila and I can try to update it (since it sounds like you're running the old panoramic mod for the TP stock manila).