View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Fronc
PPCGeeks Regular

Fronc is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Fronc
Re: |WRHOD|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23071/21864) ★ Weatherclock Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134 View Post
All the fixes from the FAQ: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=4422331&postcount=6

Of course, the Flashing Guides only apply to GSM Touch Pro 2's.

Keyboard Fix
We need someone with the stock Verizon ROM to dump the settings required for the keyboard. We will need info like this...
  • \Windows directory: "eT9.Rhodium.Verizon_US.kmap.txt (Or whatever it's named on your phone)
  • Registries: Dump the entire contents of this path.
    • HKLM\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD
    • HKLM\Software\Tegic\eT9\IME\KeyboardLayouFiles
Once we get that, we should be able to fix the keyboard, since it probably won't be mapped properly to the Verizon layout.

MMS Fix
Someone go into ArcSoft MMS and look up the current MMS Server settings. Post the entire settings here so I can make a special Verizon CAB for when you flash.

And yea, LOL, NRG does not equal Wingster I just help out a lot, and you'll probably see me posting frequently here, with fixes and all. But, lets do these few things before HardSPL comes out, and then hopefully everyone will have a seamless transition!!
Here you go..
Let me know if I missed something.

EDIT: There was nothing in the Keyboard Layout Files dir. in the registry. I may have missed something, but couldn't find anything to export.
Attached Files
File Type: txt eT9.Rhodium.VERIZON_WWE.kmap.txt (4.2 KB, 121 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip kb.reg.zip (1.0 KB, 85 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.