View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Oxymoron238
Halfway to VIP Status

Oxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on repOxymoron238 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Help concering Verizon TP2

A few things first, before I get into my post. For those of you who remember my "TP2 vs. MY TP" thread, yes, I'm thinking about getting the Touch Pro 2.

The reason why I'm planning to upgrade is because I still have an Alltel phone and an Alltel plan, and Verizon is offering an incentive for us to get Verizon phones (it's pretty much a HUGE discount). Anyway, I plan to get the Touch Pro 2 from this discount.

So I have two questions for all TP2 users. Now that you have been using your phones for a while now, I want you to tell me how it works.

1. Do you still like it?

2. Does it get hot at all?

3. How is the battery life?

4. Here's the main thing. For those of you who play games on the phone, are you able to control the games using the arrow keys on the hardware keyboard?

Thanks for all of your responses!