View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:10 PM
gadgetfreak
The Inspector Mod
Threadstarter

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Leo apps on CDMA Diamond/TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Do you have the app.dat made for those, im not sure about HTC Birthday or appointment, but Device Info works for me fine, and lockscreen needs an app.dat. Look in the initiflashfiles.dat and just copy the lines for lockscreen to a new app.dat in the lockscreen EXT.

Edit: I would use the tachi lockscreen app since the leo version is meant for wvga, that is one of the apps that most likely requires wvga resolution, unless you want to change the .cpr files to vga and rename them.
I'm not seeing an app.dat for any of these. Do you mind sharing what you have for the Device Info ext so I can figure out how to get this going?

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!