View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 07:03 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will they finally admit it??

I just spent much of the last 24hrs working with a pre, I was roved to another firestation and one of the guys there had one (he wasnt girly either). He immediately started asking me how to do things to it since I have kind of a rep with phones at my department now lol, so I dove right into the forums and started learning more about the Pre so we could get him some custom stuff going. The Pre was easy to get into developer mode and start getting homebrew apps on it, the tethering was a lil tougher, but we got it done. After all the time I spent using it, I gotta say, I didnt like it :S. It seemed very cheap and plastic like, and the keyboard was absolutely horrible. The keys are way too small and close together to type quickly, at least for me. I was definitely able to eliminate the pre from the phones I'm interested in after last shift at work. I'd still like to spend some time working with Android, but with the steps MS is FINALLY taking with WM it's still my fave.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28