View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 01:03 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard07 View Post
I love the Kitchen, It makes my 6700 so useful.

It was mainly a phone that could check email. Now it is a converged laptop replacement device. You all Rock!!! I have been trying to figure out how to justify the new 6800 to my wife, now I do not have to. I am driving her crazy with the new stuff, thinks I am an obsessive Geek.

When I did the Kitchen, the selection was amazing. Not sure what does what though.

Will people suggest the must haves? Also what to stay away from?

Also, if I want to add something from the list. Do I have to reflash or can I add?

Cheers,
Extremely happy vx6700 owner
You have to reflash.

The fastest way to see what most of the stuff is is to right click on the OEM and select homepage.