View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 03:51 PM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Leo apps on CDMA Diamond/TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Has anyone been able to get certain Leo apps working in your builds? I've tried HTC Birthday, the Appointment Editor, Device Info (Only the software and hardware options work) and the LockscreenApp. Except for the partially working Device Info screen, I haven't been able to get any of these working. Are they totally dependent on Manila 2.5 or is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks!
Do you have the app.dat made for those, im not sure about HTC Birthday or appointment, but Device Info works for me fine, and lockscreen needs an app.dat. Look in the initiflashfiles.dat and just copy the lines for lockscreen to a new app.dat in the lockscreen EXT.

Edit: I would use the tachi lockscreen app since the leo version is meant for wvga, that is one of the apps that most likely requires wvga resolution, unless you want to change the .cpr files to vga and rename them.

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 10-25-2009 at 03:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.