View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 12:34 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BlackBerry Tour 9630

I have to agree, I was nervous changing over but my B/F was going that route for work and well, since I'm his geek, I needed to know about BB's.... so I switched. I regretted it for about a week then I was over it. I'll not likely go back. Previous usage was 2.5yrs with 700wx then not quite a year with the Diamond. Both phones I loved too.... but the BB, well it just works! I had one OS reset and that was user error.

BrennB