View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 11:58 AM
dallastx
Regular 'Geeker

dallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Before i do a hardrest for sending BT from desktops

I use to be able to send and recieve files by right clicking and sending to phone VIA BT....I have one computer with widcomm and one with microsoft bluetooth.....I get errors when trying to send files from either computer to the either phone now. Widcomm on laptop says "error copying file". Microsoft stack on desktop says "A conflict was found on the receiving device or computer. For more information, contact the manufacturer of your device. (OBEX code 0x49)"..Tried 50 different small files. So with issue happening on both computers in sending files VIA BT like i use to do, what do yall think the issue is....BTstack.ink is in startup and i can actually setup a network BT folder...Just cant straight send the file like i use to.....Is there a way to reinstall stack without hard-resetting the phone, or could it be something else that's messing up.."remember its both computers, one with Widcomm and one with Microsoft stack" Thanks for the help??