View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:39 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: While texting with hardare keyboard, it keeps adding a period if I double space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
i dont see how this is any different from the people that wanted the sleep button disabled when the keyboard is open. all they have to do is not hit the sleep button right??
I get your point, but that is totally different.

It is almost impossible for me to use the hardware KB without the top button disabled as the way I hold it my finger curls around & rests right on that button.

The KB period thing on the other hand, I never even realized it did that until I read it here......

~John