View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 02:00 AM
nbaj2k
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

nbaj2k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen Protector - Smoothest when navigating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wozzer View Post
I am in precisely the same situation as the OP. I took a look at my friend's iphone with "Power Support" brand anti-glare protector. I can tell you that that protector was ridiculously smooth. I can tell you that the surface is even LESS tacky than the stock iphone screen (not sure about the TP2 since I put the stock screen protector on immediately).

Now they don't make a version for the TP2. I saw one other post where someone mentioned the Boxwave Anti-glare was less tacky than the Cleartouch. My guess is most posters have only used the Cleartouch. I would say I'm about 80% sure that the Boxwave Anti-Glare is going to have the least tacky feeling. Caveat is that it will reduce screen brightness marginally and introduce some grain/warp to the image. HOWEVER, it almost completely conceals fingerprints, ergo it will reduce warp/smudge from fingerprints and therefore your overall operating visual quality will likely be similar.
Definitely interesting. Anyone have any luck with the Boxwave Anti-Glare? Or are most people's feelings that the Crystal protector is the best. I think if so Ill get the 3 pack since I've read how difficult it is to get that screen protector on perfectly.

~J