View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 06:05 PM
cderry
Lurker

cderry is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A few random annoying things

1. When you get a text message and you don't look at the message the screen stays on.

2. When you get a text message and you go to it by pressing the message icon on the bottom toolbar it still tells you you have a message that is unread. (Figured this one out)

3. When you are text messaging and you start typing a word and you have word completion on you click on that word but it doesn't add a space after clicking on that word.

4. When you are text messaging and start a sentence sometimes it capitalizes the 1st letter and sometimes it doesn't with the hard keyboard or the soft keyboard.

5. I can't see what percent my battery life is at.

6.The phone doesn't stay on ring and vibrate after you receive a call. Just saw HTC is working on this.

7. When I soft reset my phone my memory is at 56% which seems really high and then when I start texting and using the internet the usage goes up to around 71-75% My HTC Touch started around 43% and go up to around 49% with Opera and yahoo app running.

8. Screen comes on when I put the phone in a case with a magnet. Gonna return the htc case and try another

Can't think of anything else of the top of my head right now. I've done soft resets and it hasn't fixed anything. I haven't tried a hard reset. When I had my HTC Touch Vogue I know their was an option in messaging to fix some of these issue but on the TP2 I don't see these options.

Last edited by cderry; 10-28-2009 at 04:20 PM.