View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 01:44 PM
solarflarex
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Cooks please stop the torture

would u rather have a bricked phone because they rush out something quick? It is obvious HtC went through some lengths to keep ths from happening. IMO HTC and phone carriers should hire these brilliant. nice people who are slaving away on their own interests and goodwill. why does everyone think they are just automatically entitled?

I like many cant wait to improve this glory of a phone but there is more to life than whining in a msg board 24/7 get mobileshell 3.5 and customize that. its keeping me busy and I am actually wondering if ill flash right away because my phone is badass. tf3d is lame although 2.5 is promising. really digging the customization possibilities of ms 3.5. now i am one swipe either direction to launch anything i use.

bottom line is they make the phone better than htc ever could although this phone is pretty badass as is with current tweaks/cabs.

thank u all cooks cmonex neurom etc etcetc!

Last edited by solarflarex; 10-24-2009 at 01:57 PM.