View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 01:19 PM
smoove21
PPCGeeks Regular

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21
Exclamation Will they finally admit it??

Okay so I have a palm pre and a thread/poll asking which OS interests my fellow peers the most(link in signature) and of course this site is ppcgeeks so windows is winning. I'm basically trying to prove that most current windows users are simply blindly supporting microsoft and aren't willing to admit windows shortcomings.. Everyone swears the touch pro2 is such an amazing device, yet if it is...why are they waiting on an unlocker to flash custom roms?? See what I'm trying to say is windows needs to be tweaked all the time because its too slow and unstable.. Its always a battle of adding and subtracting files just to get it(windows) to run in an acceptable manner.while those of us that have moved on to the pre's,hero's and even iphones have complete satisfaction(as far as performance) right out the box. I also find it funny that the #1 argument windows users make is that its the most customisable OS, yet when you look at the thread titles..a majority of the themes or shells they add are to make their phones look like a hero(hello spb and sensuite) or someone is asking whether or not android or webOS can run on their phones.. Doesn't this mean you're interested in another OS outside of windows?? I'm trying to prove this to everyone and I need help. Please direct others to this thread and vote in my OS poll by clicking the link in my signature. Help me show that its not all about windows anymore. I'm headed to the android and very small iphone forum as well. If anyone agrees with me I would really appreciate ur show of support by hitting the thanks button..
Playstation 3/Xbox360/Wii/PC..Which is best? Join the debate!>> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112741