Old 10-24-2009, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

1454 is keeping up the good work1454 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cradle...I don't need no stinking cradle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
I've seen several posts and threads discussing the difficulty in finding a cradle that works with the CDMA TP2, so I thought it might be beneficial to post some pictures of two cradles I made. One is made from Cocobolo, a type of rosewood, and the other is made from Lexan.

I made them using a bench type sander, and a dremel. They are not that difficult to do if you are at all handy. Each one probably took me about 30 minutes.

The base and back are two separate pieces glued together using epoxy.

I'm sorry, but I won't make one for you, regardless of how much you offer me. I wish I could but I don't have the time. Secondly I don't have and plans for them. It's pretty easy to measure your device and come up with plans. I will gladly answer any questions and help anyone who needs it.
I took my old one that I used with my titan (which the TP2 does fit) took the usb port loose so I could swap sides, swapped them and now I have a cradle for my tp2. it took all of 10 minutes. and I saved 20 bucks. it's nowhere near as fancy as yours, but it does the job. I even left room for me to be able to buy a extended battery and use, if so I choose.