View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 11:41 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by trehouse View Post
When starting up the kitchen I receive an error that the boot screen must be 320X320. I ignored it thinking that it's for a VGA build however I'm not wondering if this could have been my issue all along. I tried a few different formats (.jpg, .png) and both built OK but both were green until I went back to a default boot screen.
For QVGA devices (like Apache and Titanl):
boot splash should be 240x320
main splash should be 320x320

If your image is too big, it will be cropped to the upper left corner. If it's too small, your image will be padded to the correct size (supposed to be padded w/ black, but I never verified)