View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:44 AM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is the htc touch pro 2 lcd repairable????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsbeard View Post
I'm hoping that someone can help me. My htc touch pro 2 fell yesterday and now the lcd is black with horizontal colored lines running across it. Can the lcd be repaired or replaced?
if you could find the replacement, you can check on ebay, but make your that your not getting the CDMA(without sim card) LCD and a GSM(uses a sim card) it will say like T7373, that one is GSM, you need to go to All settings, device information, then Identity to see what model you have.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME