View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 05:09 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: While texting with hardare keyboard, it keeps adding a period if I double space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richcop View Post
This has been driving me crazy, so here is my question, while using the TP2 hardware keyboard for texting how do you change it so that it does not insert a period every time I make an extra space? I tend to double space and it keeps adding a period in every two or three words. I have checked under settings/ input and anywhere else I could find. Thank you for any help on this
Testing is full of misspellings, deliberate and otherwise, why worry about it? I'm sure a solution has been suggested that works, but isn't that part of the charm? I know you are embarressed becuase you are a male teacher texting your female students, but don't worry, they won't think you're dumb, nor will the cops monitoring it all. (j/k) )
This post has been thanked 1 times.