View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 03:00 AM
mikejones13
Almost a VIP

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: If unlocker is not ready...

I don't need to know what is happening with the Elite Team regarding the HSPL, you guy act like a bunch of animals. Just chill and it will come out. I know about the whole licensing thing but to start threads and say "Well, I wanna be a tester" is useless. If they need testers they would have asked us. No need to start pointless threads that the Elite team could careless about. Like I said I am just as excited as all of you, but its old and THEY SAY THE SAME THING. Even several mods are saying this is old. PPCGEEKS members need to chill. Don't hate on me. But just sayin and its my 2cents. To each his own, I will leave it at that. Hate if you want but whatever!
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
This post has been thanked 3 times.