View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 01:58 AM
malacor
Lurker

malacor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My TP2 battery pulled a Mr Hyde...

I've had my TP2 since launch on the 8th last month. On day's I've worked, I usually end my 10 hour shift with around 30% battery life. The average day consists of a few short calls, some texting, and sometimes a little internet browsing. On my days off it usually sits here on my desk and I end the day with around 50%.

Something happened last night. I went through my entire shift and only finished the day at 80%. I thought this was a glitch so I restarted the phone, it still read 80%. So I intentionally didn't charge it over night, a first since I bought the phone. I did turn it off however as I do every night when it's charging.

When I awoke and turned it on, it was still showing 80%. 12 hours later now, a couple phone calls and some texting, I'm still at 70%.

WTH has happened? I haven't made ANY changes to my phone, or my habbits in the use of the phone the last two days.

The battery life has been my only gripe with the phone, but if I could get this kind of life out of it all the time, I'd be perfectly happy.

As a side note, I do have a magnetic case when I'm at work, but I used it yesterday, just like every day I work. But on days off I don't use a carry case.

Anyone have any ideas?