View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 01:40 AM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: While texting with hardare keyboard, it keeps adding a period if I double space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richcop View Post
Hey, I don't put the double space on purpose, just I don't think it makes the space and hit it again once in a while, but then instead of a space its a period in the middle of my sentence I mean you can control if it automatically adds a capital for the first word of each sentence under the input settings. I just can't see why there is not setting to stop the automatic period from happening. Does that make it a little clearer Nagrom? You sarcasim certainly did not help. As I saw from peoples replies, I am not the only one that would like to resolve this. Thanks to all!
The sarcasm was because you are asking for a fix for something that does not need to be fix. Real people don't have problems with putting double spaces in the middle of their sentences or words. Just don't hit the space bar 2 times and your "problem" is solved. You will also notice I told you where to look, but evidently you are too lazy and want someone else to do it for you.
This post has been thanked 2 times.