View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Hugo381
PPCGeeks Regular

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

I went to a Service Center in Denver yesterday cause my phone would not go on landscape mode. I told them I wanted it replaced, not repaired like they offered me to do. I was given the same old speech on which phone they can give me and I said I didnt want any of them cause non were comparable replacements and that I wanted the TP2 since he failed to mention that phone as one of my options. Well, he told me I couldnt get that one cause it wasnt on the list (BullSh..). So I told him I KNEW it was in the list and that it was the only replacement I was willing to accept.

Long story short, they offered to either fix the phone, replace it with one of the ones in the list except TP2, or get another TP1 refurb, which they had in stock. So I opted for another TP1.

Well, this morning I come to find out that the keyboard on the refurb they gave me wasnt responding what so ever. I didnt know until today cause I didnt use the KB yesterday after getting it.

I went back today and there were different people there this time to take care of me and to not make this story any longer, they took me to the demo phones and offered to replace it again with one of the other ones in the list except TP2 since it wasnt even on display. I said no, only would take TP2 since it is one of my options so he told me he had to talk to his boss.

He came out a couple of minutes later and told me they could fix my phone and when the TP2 became available to them (after agreeing that it was allowed to replace with TP2 but OOS) they could replace my TP1 with TP2. So I agreed, they agreed to call me when it became available and that I could call them by Tuesday afternoon if I hadnt heard from them by then. They gave me a buisiness card and told me that my work order had all the notes saying that I would get a TP2 once it was available even thought they fixed my TP1 and is working fine at the moment.

PS: This is my 6th TP1 and my wife is on her 5th which we havent tried to get a TP2 replacement for but will try once I know they have the TP2 in stock because hers freezes all the time.

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST

Last edited by Hugo381; 10-23-2009 at 08:16 PM.