View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 08:07 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [REQUEST] Looking for any and all help/advice...to try porting weather home to VG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Makes sense. Maybe I wasn't clear, I was expecting to have to resize the graphics in code rather than in photoshop which is why I asked so thank you. I'm pretty fluent with JavaScript, HTML, CSS, & PHP, and know a little bit of Java and AS3. I'm just trying to learn which programs to use and what language I'll be editing in, there seems to be no "go to" spot for that info so I've asked a couple peolpe and made this thread, all info is appreciated.
Ok, I'm glad you knew what to expect...sorry I misunderstood . You can find quite a bit of info at XDA. HERE's a good thread to start. 12aon is very knowledgeable. sztupy also started/developed many of the tools to decompile manila lua files. His website is here. He put together a tutorial here. Good luck!