View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 06:39 PM
bookerx3
N00b

bookerx3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geedubya15 View Post
This is the supervisor that ordered this? I called today and talked to tech support. They said that if they ordered it online they could credit me the touch pro 2 but it would extend my contract the 2 years. I didnt want this. They said because insurance has replaced my phone 3 times that the only way I could get the phone is if I extended my contract? I'm on a backorder list at a sprint store. I called the store and asked them and they said this wasnt true. Made it sound as the reps/tech support online is looking to make a commission. Are you sure this wasnt the case for you...whoever got it ordered through customer service?
I highly doubt it. During all of my conversations with the advanced support rep, they never mention anything about having to extend my contract to get the phone ordered. The first time I called about 2 weeks ago, I just listed the problems I was having and they offered to replace it with the phones from the WEL list. This is still my first TP so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.