View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Reef48
Lovin some Droid!!!!

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48
Re: Imagio won't read my memory card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philk View Post
the card works in everything but my phone and a window pops up when i turn my phone on asking if i want to configure the card to my phone which will erase all the files on it... if i click yes or no it still wont read the card it will say the card was successfully configured tho. and it was working on the phone now none of my pics or files are showing up
Sounds like a phone issue if the card works in everything else. If you had a extra card or know someone with a card, you could see if your phone will read it (theirs).Then it would be a card issue (corrupt) and just re-format from your PC. I would start by doing a hard reset. If you want you could copy all the file from the card to your computer and then re-fomat the card and see if the phone will now recognize the card. The easiest would be to just backup and reset.

Last edited by Reef48; 10-23-2009 at 03:30 PM.