View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 01:07 PM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CDMA Screen protectors - Very happy w/ product. See pics!

I bought the same ones in a 3 pack from that seller.

Shipping
I ordered them on 10/7 and they came in yesterday which is 11 business days. I believe the seller stated 7-14 business days, so mine was within that period.

Installation
Just put one on following the directions (no soapy water mentioned) and it went on really well. I shut the bathroom door and ran the hot shower for about 10 minutes before applying this to remove the dust out of the air.

One thing I like about these is that it came with plastic film on the front and back of the protector.

Fit
I also noticed that the protector is .5 mm too short in length which I actually prefer as it gave me a little room for error.

I will also mention that it has no camera hole like the gsm protectors do.

Scratch Resistance
As mentioned by OP, I can't say much about the scratch protection as I just put it on and don't care to test that. On the package it did mention "Japan PET"

Antiglare
I bought antiglare screen protectors once a few years ago from Boxwave. They had a texture to them, made the display a little foggy and hid fingerprints. Although these advertise antiglare, it doesn't have the characteristics above. They show finger prints, and are shiny like a normal screen protector.

Packaging

Shipped in a small brown envelope that has one of those strings that wraps around the plastic disc to keep it shut (no glue or tape). Each screen protector is in its own plastic sleeve and there is one screen wipe included. The screen wiper isn't the nice cloth kind you usually get. It's some sort of synthetic material, but it gets the job done.

Below is a scan of my packaging (stop staring at my package).

Last edited by stroths; 10-23-2009 at 07:03 PM.