View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:53 AM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A2DP audio quality

No problems here bro...
I too use the Moto S9HD set and I use them at the gym and at work all the time. I also have a (hmmmm... what do you call this thing?) it's a little bluetooth receiver that receives my stereo bluetooth music only. It plugs into anything that receives an ipod and I use that in my car for music and it's great. It's fun to go to someone's home and plug my little receiver into their stereo and play my music off my 16 gb card.
So... back to your original post. I have no experience nor do I know anyone who has your particular headphones but I think something might be wrong with them. You shoul try them out on your TP again and or try them on another device. Secondly try your phone with other headsets if you can. Then decide if you need new heaphones or a new phone.
Hope this helps. I know it's not much.
p.