View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:24 AM
kern417
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TF3D Calendar Issue

When I go to the calender tab I can see everything properly and if I go to Today and choose New Appointment it works fine. However when I choose another day I can't make a new appointment on that day so i have to go to today select new appointment and then change the date.

Also I can't select appointments that have already been made to change the date/time or delete them. Whenever I select any of these it just comes up with a white screen. The taskbar at the top is fine and the bottom is fine (it even changes when i select things...like if i select start then the bottom reads 'all programs' and 'remove') but the 'wallpaper' or whatever you want to call it remains white. i have to choose the notification manager and close out to clear the screen and return to tf3d.

is anyone else running into this problem or no a fix? I'm on the Verizon touch pro 2 and the only recent change i made was adding on the original htc touch pro 2 theme from this post. Would it change how the Calendar works?

I feel like i saw this problem when using tf3d 2.1 ports on my TP but no fixes...