Old 11-19-2007, 02:11 PM
jhale83
PPCGeeks Regular

jhale83 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3jg View Post
hey i enjoy my mogul to havent had any serious issues with it as far as bluetooth. i never did any updats either so idk if thats y i havent had any problems i have all sorts of programs on the phone now most i got from this site. i have it looking like the htc touch which isnt as good as the mogul IMO I think im going to go best by and play with it then pull out my mogul which looks the same and has a slide out keyboard and see the look on their face lol.
I never said you couldn't install a lot of programs because you definately can. It's running multiple programs at once that causes problems. If you don't believe, try listening to music through Windows Media Player and surfing the net at the same time. You will probably only have about 5-10% of available program memory.

How can you say that the Touch isn't as good as the Mogul when you've never tried it. As long as you can deal without the keyboard, the Touch is a better phone hands down IMO and I've had both. I thought I would have a hard time with the keyboard on the Touch but it's definately starting to grow on me and it's nice being able to have as many programs as I would like open because the Touch has twice as much program memory. I also haven't had any complaints from other people about my bluetooth ever since I got the Touch.