View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 07:56 PM
chong67
Almost a VIP

chong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good workchong67 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bought new TP2 from ebay, got activated but now Sprint said it was stolen

This is my chain off event:

Got my new TP2 last night from an ebay seller with 65 + feedback and NO neg feedback. Another buyer bought from him a TP2 and he already given him a + feedback.

I got my TP2 last night and could not get it activated. I did it on the web few times and I call the REP and he said to call the owner to get it released from his account.

This AM the seller actually called me on my phone and said everything is taken care off. I went to the Sprint website and I got it transfer to my new TP2. No problem and I am happy!

Now this evening a Sprint fraud dept guy called me and said the phone was stolen. He said not my fault. He just want the seller id on ebay. He left a msg when I was away and I call back and I guess maybe he will call me tomorrow.

1. I am really giving this seller a doubt. I give him my # because I want it to get fix right away and I got his phone number too. I mean why would he call me with his own number if he know it was stolen?

2. Is anything going to happen to my new phone?