View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 06:15 PM
ludacy1
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What will Sprint offer me?

Update........

The special code the retentions rep gave my wife was a joke. When we got there the reps had no clue what we were talking about, lol. I think they just told my wife that so she would go to the store. We gave the phone to the tech and came back an hour later. I told them i was using 2 batterys per day with very light use, and some of my text messages sent out would take hours to reach other people. They said they could not duplicate the problems, however they did believe the phone was acting up and i was telling the truth. They asked since this was my third refurb in a week if i wanted a different model, of course i said yes. The tp2, hero, and pre are to new of devises to exchange and are not allowed. Also he stated the tp2 is out of stock and will be for some time, and even went on to say the phone may not even be sold in stores. To make a long story short after some arguing and complaints to the manager my choices were the treo pro, htc snap, or bb tour. Whatever i chose i was told would be a refurb. I requested the tour. Luckily they had no refurbs in stock, i walked out with a tour NIB.
This post has been thanked 1 times.