View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Rhodium_W Stock Rom Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1jatt View Post
sorry common sense did not help. exe could contain anything. you mentioned ruu, you can flash nb or nbh using ruu. but i see you irritated when a question is asked, so nevermind, thnak you for posting the rom.
i didn't get irritated, the whole point of the exe package was to contain the ruu to flash. if you expected something else then sorry but thats pretty much the way shipped roms are set up guy.

PS: RUU wont flash an NB, id does not have the header to tell what address to flash to and the device id/rom ver.

anyways sprint is on its way

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 4 times.