View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 02:54 PM
bahayman
Lurker

bahayman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bahayman Send a message via Skype™ to bahayman
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

So on Monday I called Sprint and spoke to technical support about my keyboard on my Touch Pro not working. Being as I have already had 3 replacements I was not able to get another done on the phone so they advised me to go into a corporate store and get it replaced but they said it would be the store managers discretion whether or not to give me a Touch Pro2. So I told them I don't have the time to wait in the store for the technicians to look at the phone so are there any other options. So she said she would escalate the case and to expect a call back within 72 hours. Well 72 hours came and passed with no call back so I called them back and got a nice representative who apologized for what happened and said she would get me a Touch Pro2 sent out as a replacement. Well then she said she couldn't do it without her supervisors approval and that she would call me back when she gets it. So after I hung up I called right back and asked to speak to a supervisor who then read the previous representatives notes and said she would honor it and then proceeded to order me a Touch Pro2 with overnight shipping! But since its after the 2pm EST cutoff I probably wont get it until Monday..