View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 02:17 PM
tallblazer124
PPCGeeks Regular

tallblazer124 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

On Tuesday I went to the sprint store because my phone would not accept any charge from any car chargers and it would occasionally overheat. The technician then came out said he could order me a refurbish TP. I complained and I asked them about the wel list. They then informed me that is an option but the phones that are on the well list are the Palm Pro, blackberry, and the HTC snap. I told them I wouldn’t do that because that’s a downgrade from my touch pro. I went on to say what about the TP2 I herd that was on the Wel list. They referred me to the store manager who then came out and told me that TP2 is not on the well list. I pleaded with him and told him that this will be my 11th exchange of phone and I am getting frustrated. We then settle for him to order me a refurbish TP. He went to the back and got my phone and then he told me your phone should be here on Friday. He then blinked at me and said you might be surprised. I wonder when I go back to the store what will I have a TP or a TP2............... Well I just got back from the store and i was really suprised I was the first person from that store who recieved a TP2 as a replacement thanks to the wonderful infomation i recieved on here. Thanks a lot everyone. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the TP2 forums. So long TP1 and your glitchy keyboard.