View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 11:39 AM
WhiteBlazer01
AWESOME VIP Member!!

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How one handed is it? Will I miss the Dpad for email?

I loved how the Titan (XV6800) had the scroll wheel on the side). I loved all the hardware keys on the front of the hardware button on the front of the phone. I liked hoe the TP1 had an easy to use up and down D-pad (the left &right was lousy). I like how the Titan had a hardware camera button. I like how the TP1 had a center button. But in no way would I not get the TP2 because it lacks these things. I'll repeat myself. I would not give up the TP2 because it does not have these things.

The TP2 is amazing. You'll learn to work without a D-pad. The phone has so much more. And you're coming from a Treo Pro? That's not bad, but I wouldn't choose it over the TP2. Same with ANY blackberry. HTC really continues to make big improvements with each PPC model. So to answer your question, you may think about how you don't have a D-Pad, but the phone has so much more!

But for whatever reason you're dead set on having a D-Pad, maybe you'll enjoy having the cab file floating around that toggles your volume buttons into an up/down button (I doubt you'll complain about not having left & right buttons).

Awesome phone!!!