View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 08:46 AM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Simultaneous CDMA and GSM on TP2....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodslinger View Post
I've seen dual sim GSM phones with both SIM's active at the same time. Asus has the relatively new Glofish DX900 which is a WinMO 6.1 device. It allows simultaneous dual SIM operation. The dialer even has two send keys so you can choose which one to call out on.

When we get the SPL unlock for the CDMA devices, what are the odds that we can get a firmware or radio upgrade that will allow the CDMA and GSM radios active at the same time similar to a dual GSM unit? I'd like to be able to keep my work SIM from ATT in my TP2 and use it alongside my Sprint service in the same device.

I'd be willing to pick up one of the chinese dual sim knockoffs that run WinMO in the background so we can rip the dialer out of it....
theres an option when you go to all settings and phone for global network, which I believe will let you use CDMA first and if no signal is found it will go to GSM, thats on my sprint tp2 though.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME